Powered sub for massive low frequency support.
For those who prefer the simplicity of a self-powered subwoofer, there's the JBL JRX118SP 18" Compact
Powered Subwoofer Cabinet. JBL started with the same woofer used in the non-powered JRX118S and added a specially designed
amplifier with 500W (peak) and 300W (continuous) power output. The stereo crossover network is great for systems with EON
or other powered satellite speakers. Peak limiter that protects the amplifier and speaker from clipping.
JBL JRX118SP 18" Powered Subwoofer Features:
- Dual inputs with balanced XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Stereo crossover network
- Peak limiter
Order today and expand the low-end rumble of your PA.
JBL JRX118SP 18" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 38Hz-300Hz
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 55Hz-300Hz
- Amplifier Power: 500W peak; 300W continuous with <0.2% THD
- Maximum SPL: 123dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.3" x 23.5" x 23.5" (597mm x 516mm x 597mm)
- Weight: 89 lbs. (40.4 kg)
- Driver: JBL 2043-G
- Input Connectors: XLR/M (x2) (line level, balanced): ?" TS phone jack (x1) (speaker level)
- Output Connectors: XLR/F (x2) (Selectable, Thru or High Pass)