Light on weight, heavy on sound with 1000W of bangin' sub-bass boom.
The PRX618S-XLF extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub-bass frequencies
with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub, in a sub/sat system, or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound
reinforcement system, the PRX618S-XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control. This sub is stackable and lightweight,
ensuring quick setups and teardowns. And, due to its rugged construction, it's perfect for AV rental inventories. With a pole
receptacle (that accepts a SS4-BK or SS4-BK24, sold separately) on the top panel and integrated stereo pass-thru, this is
the most powerful low-frequency complement to the PRX full-range systems. The addition of a polarity reverse option further
enables system optimization.
The PRX618S-XLF is a high performance self-powered subwoofer system. The PRX618S-XLF is
comprised of a powerful 2268FF Differential Drive dual voice-coil and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer driven by a 1000W (dual
500W) Crown Class-D power amplifier. Dual-Bridge Technology directly links discrete amplifier channel outputs to each voice
coil in the Differential Drive woofer. Electrical power transfer to the transducer is optimized for more power performance.
A proprietary DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable cross-over functionality,
polarity optimization, protection, dynamic limiting, and discrete component optimization.
The amplifier input panel
offers stereo inputs with XLR or 1/4" jack compatibility. A user-selectable crossover ensures a smooth transition to full-range
system connected to the stereo outputs. Signal present and limiter lights indicate the system status and assist in setting
the optimum level, via the level control knob.
Like all the PRX600 Series cabinets, the PRX618S-XLF is built from a
combination of 25mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18mm, strong, lightweight poplar plywood made structurally
sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX600 Series cabinets are protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish. The grille
is made from dent-resistant 16-gauge steel and its handles are made from lightweight glass-filled nylon for added strength
Special note: JBL highly recommends that no more than 70 pounds of weight be placed
on a speaker pole that is mounted to a PRX618S or PRX618S-XLF.
JBL PRX618S-XLF High Performance 18" Subwoofer System Features:
- Maximum SPL 135dB peak
- 380mm (15") differential Drive dual voice-coil
- and magnetic gap, neodymium woofer
- 165mm (6.5") horn loaded midrange transducer
- 25.4mm (1") polymer diaphragm compression driver
- 1000W (2 x 500W) Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- DSP input section with dbx Type IV limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system
- Professional XLR line and 1/4" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Obsidian DuraFlex coated plywood construction
- Large glass-filled nylon handlebar with a fine tuned
- ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- 8 M10 Suspension points and 1 pullback point
- Integrated 36mm pole mount socket
Supplement your low-end with this exceptional sub. Order today!
JBL PRX618S-XLF High Performance 18" Subwoofer System Specifications:
- System type: Self-Powered 18", bass-reflex
- Maximum SPL Output: 33dB peak
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 30Hz-105Hz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 39Hz-93Hz
- Polarity: Normal or reverse polarity
- Crossover Frequency: 90Hz
- Amp Design: Crown Class D
- Power Rating: 1000W (2 x 500)
- Dimension (HxWxD): 685.8mm x 530.9mm x 716.3mm (27" x 20.9" x 28.2")
- Net Weight: 37kg (81.5lb.)