400W drive a heavy-duty 18" for floor-vibrating bottom.
Designed to complement the PV family of enclosures, the ported PV 118D powered subwoofer uses an 18"
Pro Rider woofer with Kevlar/carbon-fiber cone and field-replaceable cast-frame basket, and a flat-wound 4" voice coil. The
Peavey PV 118D subwoofer achieves a frequency response of 49Hz to 300Hz and 2,400W peak power handling.
Peavey PV 118D Powered Subwoofer Features:
- Class D powered system with 400W total power
- DDT compression
- Crossover frequency 120Hz
- Bass contour circuit
18" heavy-duty woofer
- Woofer Servo for reduced woofer distortion
- Peak SPL up to 126dB with music
- Female XLR mic- or line-level balanced input
- Male XLR thru, switchable either high-pass or thru
- One 1/4" phone jacks for speaker-in capability
Boost your low-end sound with this quality subwoofer from Peavey. Order today!
Peavey PV 118D Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency response: 49Hz-300Hz
- Peak power handling: 2,400W