One unit that can handle your vocal and your instrument.
The Shure Performance Gear PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver is extremely versatile and
can be the central component in a variety of configurations for handheld, guitar, headset, and presentation applications.
Shure professional wireless systems deliver legendary sound quality, stage-proven durability and hassle-free setup for worry-free
Shure PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver Features:
- Up to 8 compatible systems
- 1/4" and XLR output
- Internal antenna diversity
- LED indicates signal strength
Order today and enjoy the reliability and performance of a Shure system.
Shure PG88 Wireless Dual Channel Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4 inch connector: 1kOhms
- Audio Output Level Reference (±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone): XLR connector (into 100K Ohms load): —19
dBV, typical; 1/4 inch connector (into 100K Ohms load): —5 dBV, typical
- Sensitivity: —105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- LED Signal Indicator: Green: Normal signal strength; Amber: Strong signal; Red: Peak signal
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 15.3in. x 4. in. x 1.5 in (368 mm x 116 mm x 40 mm)
- Weight: 15.1 oz (429 grams)
- Housing: Molded ABS plastic
- Power Requirements: 12—18 VDC at 320mA supplied by external power supply