Get your DJ equipment to the gig the safely
This Glide Style DJ coffin case from Odyssey's Black Label series is specially designed for digital
DJs who prefer to manipulate their mixing software with turntables. The ATA case fits a 10" mixer, and two 1200 style turntables
(Technics, Stanton and Numark) in battle mode. The 10" mixer cases feature a gliding dual platform with a pull out tray—great
for laptop interfaces and external hard drives as well as wireless mics and other essential DJ gear. Odyssey's Black Label
Series ATA flight cases are made to the same standards as its Flight Zone series but with a twist—each compartment features
a valley or pit that allows for more ventilation of the DJ equipment as well as an area for cable management. The components
used to produce these Odyssey DJ cases, including the aluminum trim and hardware, is anodized and/or powder coated in "Black"
for a one of a kind look that is so slick, it's effortlessly cool.
Odyssey ATA Black Label Coffin for Two Turntables and Mixer Features:
- Heavy duty ball corners
- Removable front mixer cover
- Rear cable port
- Recessed handle and latches
- Recessed rollers for easy transportation
- Mixer and turntable ventilation pits
- Limited lifetime warranty
Keep your gear safe in a rugged Odyssey glide style coffin case.
Odyssey ATA Black Label Coffin for Two Turntables and Mixer Specifications:
- Mixer well: 10.125"W x 17.5"D
- TT well: 18"D x 14"W
- Laptop trays: 18.5"W x 12"D
- Serato tray is: 12"W x 12"D
- Dimensions (exterior): 45.5"W x 12.5"H x 23.75"D
- Weight: 56 lb.
- Shipping dimensions (exterior): 45.75"W x 13"H x 24.25"D
- Shipping weight: 58 lb.