Transport your gear in style and safety
This Glide Style DJ coffin from Odyssey's Black Label series is specially designed for digital DJs who
prefer to manipulate their mixing software with turntables. The ATA case fits a 12" mixer, and two 1200 style turntables (Technics,
Stanton and Numark) in battle mode. The 12" mixer case features a gliding dual platform with a pull out tray—great for
laptop interfaces and external hard drives as well as wireless mics and other essential DJ gear. Odyssey's Black Label ATA
flight cases are made to the same standards as its Flight Zone series but with a twist—each compartment features a valley
or pit that allows for more ventilation of the DJ equipment as well as an area for cable management. The components used to
produce this series, including the aluminum trim and hardware, is anodized and/or powder coated in black for a one of a kind
look that is so slick looking it's beyond cool.
Odyssey ATA Black Label Coffin for Two Turntables and Mixer Features:
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Rear cable port
- Recessed handle and latches
- Roller wheels for easy transport
- Mixer and turntable ventilation pits
- Limited lifetime warranty
Keep your DJ equipment safe in a rugged Odyssey ATA case.
Odyssey ATA Black Label Coffin for Two Turntables and Mixer Specifications:
- Laptop trays: 18.5"W x 12"D
- Serato Tray is: 12"W x 12"D
- Turntable well is: 18"D x 14"W
- Dimensions (exterior): 47.75"W x 12.5"H x 23.5"D
- Weight: 60 lb.
- Shipping dimensions (exterior): 48.5"W x 13"H x 24.25"D
- Shipping weight: 62 lb.