Everything you need for safe and simple guitar humidification.
Includes the Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier and OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip.
OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier
The body of Oasis is made from a specially designed fabric that allows water vapor (but not water) to pass through it. As
the vapor transmission takes place, a vacuum is created and Oasis shrinks to compensate for the loss of water. By watching
the Oasis shrink, you can determine when it is ready for refill. When refilling, you don't have to guess when it is full.
Simply unscrew the black cap, fill with water to the top of the container and replace the cap. Once sealed, the watertight
container is your first line of defense against leaks. Humigel, the super absorbent polymer crystals inside Oasis, are your
second line of defense. Humigel captures up to 500 times its weight in water in an absorbent gel matrix.
sound hole humidifiers, Oasis fits between the strings of your instrument. The materials that touch your strings are relatively
soft and will not scratch your strings. A blue polyurethane stabilizing bar fits over the neck of the humidifier. Once positioned
in the sound hole, the stabilizing bar lies across the guitar strings to ensure even weight distribution. Oasis never touches
the body of your instrument.
For normal seasonal humidification (down to 25% relative humidity), most guitarists can
rely on the original Blue Oasis. The Oasis provides humidification for 7-10 days before needing to be refilled.
Digital Hygrometer w/clip
A guitar, or any other stringed musical instrument made of wood, is at risk of cracking when the relative humidity drops below
40%. The Oasis Digital Hygrometer accurately measures relative humidity and can help you decide when to use your Oasis Guitar
Humidifier. Because relative humidity varies greatly, even inside your home, we recommend that you keep your hygrometer close
to your instrument.
With the convenient case clip, it is now possible to measure the relative humidity inside your
guitar case. The new clip attaches to the back of the hygrometer and is mounted on the flap of the supply box inside your
Oasis OH1 Guitar Humidifier With OH-2 Digital Hygrometer Features:
- Oasis OH-1 Original Guitar Humidifier
- You can see when Oasis is ready for refill
- Long lasting humidification
- Won't leak due to overfilling
- Two levels of leak protection
- Stabilized to Never Touch the Body of Your Instrument
OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip
- Guaranteed for 5 full years
- Super-slim profile design with secure Velcro mount fits anywhere
- Advanced humidity sensor maintains exceptional accuracy for years
- Records high/low temperatures
- Measures temperature in C or F
- On/off switch
Don't risk a crack in your guitar. Order today.
Oasis OH1 Guitar Humidifier With OH-2 Digital Hygrometer Specifications:
- OH-2 Digital Hygrometer w/clip
- Measures: 4" x 1.25" x .375"
- Measuring Range: 20% to 90% RH (Relative Humidity)
- Resolution: 1%
- Updating time: 10 seconds
- Measuring range: 0°-50°C or 32°-122°F with 0.1°C/0.1°F resolution
(3.0 v 2032 battery included
- annual replacement needed)