The back-saving, rugged gear cart that makes hauling your rig lots easier.
This package includes one RockNRoller R10 Max Cart along with a fitted, solid deck and an attachable,
R10 Max Cart:
Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the worst part of the gig. Either you're sweating before you play or dreading the number
of trips you'll have to make after the gig through narrow corridors, cellars, and staircases, or the length of several football
fields. RockNRoller's R10 Max Cart makes load-in a breeze. Instantly transforming into any of 8 configurations, the R10 features
rugged steel construction, durable finish, stair-climber bars, and caster brakes.
The R10 rolling cart now features
G-Force wheels—high-tech polymer hubs, pneumatic tires with tubes, and roller bearings. They are 40% lighter than the
old steel hubs and come in hot colors. The R10 carries up to 500 pounds of gear on a frame that telescopes from 34" to 52"
in length, with 32" foldable sides for stacking high loads. It rolls on 10" x 3" pneumatic rear wheels and 5" x 1-1/2" front
casters, weighs 31 lb. and folds to fit in the trunk of a compact car.
R10 Cart configurations: Storage-Transport,
Short Furniture Dolly, Short Platform Cart, Short Hi-Stacker, Long Hi-Stacker, Long Platform Cart, Long Furniture Dolly, and
Applications: Drums, percussion, keyboards, large PA's, DJ, photo/video, lighting
Solid Deck for R10 Rolling Cart:
Connect the RockNRoller deck to your R10 Cart and hold your small gear items where you can keep your eye on them. No more
critical parts slipping through the cracks. This 2-piece, carpet-covered plywood deck attaches and detaches instantly. The
two pieces of this deck click firmly into place with a metal track-and-pin locking system. The carpeted deck prevents the
loss of loose gear items, and also protects the edges of your favorite gear. Use the deck as a long or a short platform. The
RockNRoller's deck folds for easy storage or transport.
Carpeted Shelf for R10 Cart:
The 2-piece carpeted, RockNRoller shelf features powder-coated steel support beams. The 3/4" plywood shelf attaches to the
handles of your R10 Cart and detaches instantly. The two pieces of this shelf click firmly into place with a metal track-and-pin
locking system. Create double the storage space for your gear as you transport it from your car to the gig and back.
your gear load is increasing with your talent, you'll benefit greatly by doubling the amount of transport space you have on
your R10 Cart. This carpeted shelf not only prevents the loss of loose gear items, it also protects the edges of your favorite
Newer RockNRoller carts come standard with handles that already have pre-drilled attachment holes.
Older carts may not have pre-drilled handle holes. You can upgrade an older cart by purchasing perforated handles from RockNRoller.
Rock n Roller R10 Max Cart with Solid Deck and Carpeted Shelf Features:
- R10 Max Cart:
- Transforms in seconds into any one of 8 configurations
- 10" x 3" pneumatic wheels that absorb shock to delicate equipment and smoothly roll over rough surfaces such as dirt,
grass, and concrete
- 5" x 1-1/2" front casters
- Load capacity: 500 lb./32 cu. ft.
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Textured powder coat finish is extremely tough and environmentally friendly
- Nonskid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Spring-loaded wing-bolts won't vibrate out
- Stairclimber bars
- One caster with brake
- Strong tube axles 43% lighter than solid axles
- Foldable sides rotate and lock into place by pressing release cables
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords
- Ingeniously folds down to take up little storage space
- Meets airport baggage requirements
- 2-wheel handtruck's long nose ergonomically pulls bulky loads toward you when lifting
Solid Deck for R10
- 2-piece, carpeted plywood deck that fits cart model R10
- Dimensions: 3/4" plywood deck; 30"-50" L x 16" W
Carpeted Shelf for R10 Cart:
- 2-piece, carpeted plywood shelf with tube support that fits cart model R10
- Dimensions: 3/4" x 34"-52" L x 16" W
- Storage size: 2" x 30" L x 16" W
- Load cap: 150 lb.
- Weight: 16 lb.
Never sweat before a gig again—or hurt yourself trying to carry more gear than you
should when you buy an R10 Cart with a carpeted shelf to make load-ins an even faster affair, plus you won't lose your small
gear items through the cracks.