2 acoustic and 2 electric sounds in one sharp axe.
The Ibanez MSC650VV Montage Series Cutaway Acoustic-Electric is a revolutionary guitar that has two
acoustic sounds, 2 electric sounds, mix capability, onboard reverb, chorus, distortion, phase canceling, dual notch filter
and tuner. These groundbreaking, innovative electronics are possible with the combination of the B-Band® UST Acoustic
Pickup, Ibanez AP9 Electric pickup, and the Ibanez HBP Multi-function Preamp with Onboard Tuner. Controls are conveniently
mounted on the face of the upper bout. Operates on 4 AA batteries and has a 1⁄4" balanced output.
guitar also features a quilted maple body with a vintage violin gloss finish. Montage series guitars have a sleek, comfortable
cutaway semi-jumbo body style and the exclusive Ibanez adjustable mahogany F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Set-Up Technology) lets the
player quickly setup the action to their personal playing style. Other appointments include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge,
Advantage™ bridge pins, and gold die-cast tuners.
Ibanez MSC650VV Montage Series Hybrid Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Body Style: Semi-Jumbo Body with Cutaway
- Top: Quilted maple
- Back and Sides: Quilted maple
- Neck: Ibanez exclusive adjustable mahogany F.A.S.T. (Fast Action Set-Up Technology) adjustable
- No. of frets: 20
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Ivorex II™
- Binding: Maple body and neck
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Advantage™
- Tuners: Ibanez Gold Die-cast
- Pickups: B-Band® UST Acoustic Pickup and Ibanez AP9 Electric pickup (magnetic)
- Preamp: Ibanez HBP Multi-function Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Output: Balanced 1⁄4"
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP Strings
- Saddle: Ivorex II™
- Finish: Vintage violin High Gloss
Get the best of both worlds with the Ibanez MSC650VV Montage Guitar. Order today.