The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly popular among military clarinetists or any player who
is subjected to extreme conditions.
The R13 Greenline series of clarinets follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla
R13s. Thanks to the addition of carbon fibers, Green Line clarinets withstand admirably to variations in atmospheric conditions
(temperature, humidity). The risk of cracking is therefore eliminated.
Created in 1994, the Greenline series of instruments
has taken advantage of the excess wood remaining from the clarinet manufacturing process. This process of combining grenadilla
powder with carbon fibers produces a clarinet that is greatly resistant to environmental change and helps to relieve stress
on the African grenadilla wood population.
Buffet Crampon R13 Green Line Professional Bb Clarinet with Nickel Plated Keys Features:
- Body constructed of 95% grenadilla wood and 5% polycarbonate fiber and epoxy resin
- Withstands extreme temperature and humidity changes
- Will not crack
- Hand-burnished bore improves intonation and centers tone
- Same level of finshing as wooden clarinets
- Nickel-plated keys
- Undercut tone holes improve tone and ease of response
Save BIG when you buy today!
Buffet Crampon R13 Green Line Professional Bb Clarinet with Nickel Plated Keys Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Barrel, Body, and Bell Material: Greenline (95% grenadilla powder, 5% polycarbonate fiber and epoxy resin)
- Keys: Nickel-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 Keys
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .574'' (14.58mm)
- Barrel: 66mm cylindrical
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel (French)
- Includes: Deluxe case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France