The best seller in the Selmer Paris clarinet series.
The lightweight Signature boasts an especially centered sound. Its raised toneholes give it a unique
tone color by filtering the upper partials in the clarinet tonal spectrum.
Known for their smooth and butter-like
action, Selmer Paris clarinets are a delicious combination of dark, focused sound and playability. Their silver-plated keys
deliver a professional appearance and a positive no-slip feel while the adjustable thumb rests make playing more comfortable.
Your performance will be aided by blue steel needle springs that provide quick and light key action, included short and long
barrels, and a Selmer Paris hard rubber mouthpiece.
Selmer Paris Signature Professional Bb Clarinet Includes:
- hard rubber mouthpiece, French-style leather case
For a signature sound, blow a Signature clarinet. Order yours today.
Selmer Paris Signature Professional Bb Clarinet Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plated nickel
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
- Special Keys: Eb lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .571" (14.50mm)
- # of Barrels: 2
- Barrel Size: 64.5mm and 62.5mm
- Pads: Leather
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, Selmer Paris C85 120 mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France