A professional quality sax with 2 necks, precise intonation, and sweet tone.
The Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone is a pro quality horn that features 2 necks, ribbed construction,
Pisoni Pro pads, hand engraving and range to high G. Choose between lacquer, black nickel, or antique finishes. Includes
professional style case.
Precise intonation, quick response, and a big sound are just a few of the great features you
will find in the Allora Paris Series Saxophones. The attention to detail, from the hand-engraving to the key adjustment is
usually reserved for instruments that are much more expensive. You truly cannot go wrong with this soprano saxophone.
Allora Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone with Two Necks Features:
- Red Brass body and neck
- Range to High G
- Pisoni Pro pads
- Fully ribbed construction
- Hand-engraved body and bell
- Includes professional style case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products
Allora Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone with Two Necks Includes:
- case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
Order this exciting instrument today.
Allora Paris Series Straight Soprano Saxophone with Two Necks Specifications:
- Level: Professional
- Key: Bb
- Neck: One curved, one straight
- Neck Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Body Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Bell Material: Red Brass (85%)
- Key Material: Yellow Brass
- Range Up to: High G
- Pads: Pisoni Pro pads
- Key Construction: Fully Ribbed
- Engraving: Floral pattern
- Crafted in Vietnam