The look and sound of a vintage bass with a short scale neck.
The Danelectro '56 Single-Cutaway Electric Bass Guitar captures the essence and vibe of a vintage instrument.
The '56 bass has the distinctive style and tone that many enthusiasts seek, while enjoying the advantages and stability of
its modern construction and easy-to-play neck.
Danelectro has fitted the '56 Single-Cutaway Bass with a hollow plywood
body and solid center core, making it light and resonant.
The 30" maple neck with rosewood fingerboard has 24 frets
and is fully adjustable thanks to its double-acting truss rod. It's the perfect length for young players or guitarists who
want to switch over.
2 Danelectro lipstick pickups offer a surprising variety and quality of tone via 2 independent
volume controls and 1 master tone.
Other features include "Kluson" style tuners, clear plastic pickguard, and traditional
Danelectro 56 Single Cutaway Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Single-cutaway body style
- "Dolphin" headstock
- 30" short-scale neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 24 frets
- Dual lipstick pickups
- 2 volume and 1 tone controls
- Nickel hardware
- Wraparound bridge
- Adjustable truss rod
- Clear pickguard
Get vintage looks and authentic tone without a trip to the pawn shop. Order today.
Danelectro 56 Single Cutaway Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:
- Body: 56 single cutaway press board top and bottom/plywood construction hollow with solid center core
- Tape binding
- Clear Pickguard plastic with logo
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard/double acting truss rod - Dolphin headstock shape
- 30" scale length
- 4 in-line closed "Kluson" style tuners
- C-shape neck shape 24 frets
- 1.650" nut width
- Fretboard radius 14"
- Traditional bridge with single rosewood saddle
- 2 pickups lipstick single coil (1 bridge, 1 neck)
- 2 volume (one per pickup) and 1 master tone control