Dressed in royal blue, this bass is a true king of the sound down low.
For more than three decadess, Steve Harris's galloping fleet-fingered basslines have turbocharged U.K.
metal titans Iron Maiden and have made him the most influential metal bassist alive. Harris has stayed true to his battle-hardened
Fender Precision Bass guitar over the years, and Fender now honors him with the Artist Signature Series Steve Harris Precision
This bass features a regally cool Royal Blue Metallic sparkle finish, with a chromed mirror pickguard, alder
body, vintage-tint one-piece maple neck and fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets, a Badass II bridge, Seymour Duncan Basslines
SPB-1 split-coil Precision Bass pickup, chrome hardware, Steve Harris signature Rotosound custom flat-wound strings and Harris's
signature on the back of the headstock. Deluxe gig bag included.
Known for his super fast fingerpicking, Iron Maiden
bassist Steve Harris can know also be known for his signature bass—the Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass.
Steve requested, from the body to the neck, this bass is heavy—almost as if it were made out of iron.
Fender Steve Harris P Bass Features:
- Colors: royal blue metallic,
- Gloss polyurethane finish
- Body: alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple,
- Fingerboard: maple, 7.25" radius (184 mm)
- Frets: 20 medium jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan basslines spb-1 vintage style split-coil precision bass pickup
- Controls: volume, tone
- Bridge: Leo Quan Badass II
- Machine heads: vintage style
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply chrome pickguard
- Scale length: 34" (863.6 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Unique features: Steve Harris signature on back of headstock
Fender Steve Harris P Bass Includes:
For the true-blue speed demon of the bass guitar. Buy this bass and buckle up for a run
to the hills.