A built-in mic can be blended with the Sonicore bridge transducer for rich plugged-in sound.
The arched-back A300E Acoustic-Electric Guitar from the Ibanez Ambiance Series features a stunning quilted
maple top and sides and gold Grover die-cast tuners. The Fishman Aero Blend preamp has balanced 1/4" and XLR outputs, phase
control, notch filter, and a built-in microphone that can be blended with the Sonicore bridge transducer to dial in beautifully
Ibanez Ambiance Series A300E Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features:
- Ambiance body with cutaway
- Quilted maple top
- Large, resonant arched back for tremendous acoustic sound
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Fishman Aero Blend preamp with built-in mic, notch filter, and onboard tuner
- Gold Grover tuners
- Balanced 1/4" and XLR outputs
Premium electronics and a beautiful finish for a commanding stage presence. Call or click
now to order.
Ibanez Ambiance Series A300E Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Ambiance Body with Cutaway
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Back/Sides: Arched Quilted Maple Back and Quilted Maple Sides
- Top: Quilted Maple Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Gold Grover Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Fishman Aero Blend Preamp with Built in Mic, Notch Filter and Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced 1/4" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- BridgePins: Advantage Bridge Pins
- Strings: D'Addario EXP Strings
- Finishes: Vintage Violin High Gloss Finish
- Body Style: Ambiance
- Width: 15.5"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Length: 19.5"
- Scale/Length: 25.2"
- Width at Nut: 1.7"
- Width at Joint: 2.18"
- Thickness 1st Fret: .79"
- Thickness 7th Fret: .83"
- Radius: 11.8"