The choice of top pros.
This L.R. Baggs violin pickup features a miniature vibration transducer cast right into the bridge and
is matched with a Carpenter Jack. The transducer accepts the tone-rich left/right movement of the bridge, rejects feedback,
eliminates scratchy nasal sounds, and traces the natural sound of the violin.
The pickup is a miniature vibration
transducer cast directly into an Aubert #7 Mirecourt maple bridge for maximum sensitivity and signal transfer. As an integral
part of the bridge, it effortlessly captures the instrument's inherent dynamics. Furthermore, its selective admittance pattern
is aligned so that the signal is generated as the bridge moves side-to-side in response to string vibrations. The transducer
rejects any impulse directed to the plane of the bridge, minimizing annoying finger squeaks, body noise and feedback.
L.R. Baggs Violin Pickup delivers unprecedented consistent performance, and will not affect the tone of your favorite violin.
By comparison, "stuck on" or "wedged in" pickups mute the violin's natural acoustic sound and do not provide consistent results.
The L.R. Baggs violin pickup is handmade with pride, using the finest quality materials and proven technology. Each pickup
is quality tested and carries a one-year warranty.
L.R. Baggs Violin Pickups have set the standard since their inception,
and they are the top choice of more top pros-including Alison Krauss, Michael Doucet, Darol Anger, and Jean-Luc Ponty-than
any other violin pickup.
LR Baggs Violin Pickup with Carpenter Jack Features:
- Highly selective miniature sensor is epoxy-embedded in the bridge itself for unsurpassed sensitivity. No stuck-on or wedged-in
appendage can match its response.
- Sensor is sensitive only in the rich left-right mode to bring out the true character of your violin yet rejects extraneous
string and body noise.
- Does not alter the inherent acoustic qualities of the instrument
- Studio quality response makes it a viable tool for recording
- High feedback resistance for stress-free high sound pressure levels on stage
- Even string-to-string balance
- Can be plugged directly into most combo amps with great results, even without a preamp*
- Comes inset in a high quality Aubert #7 Mirecourt maple bridge for optimum acoustic response
*Though the Violin
pickup does not require use of a preamp, best results in most situations will result from using a high-quality, clean gain
Don't fiddle around with inferior pickups. Order the LR Baggs Violin Pickup today.