Designed by Victor Bailey and Fender.
Victory Bailey has played with about everyone who's anyone, and recorded music in a broad range of styles.
Sometimes that music requires the use of an acoustic-electric instrument, hence the Victor Bailey Signature Acoustic-Electric.
It is a beautiful instrument with back and sides of gorgeous laminated dao, and a spruce top with a dao veneer. The thinline
body style with an arched back makes it comfortable for bassists used to playing an electric. Abalone rosette and position
markers, white and tortoise double body binding, tortoise neck binding, and gold tuners enhance its showtime appearance. 22-fret
mahogany neck. The Fender-Fishman Classic 4 preamp features 3-band EQ plus mid sweep and delivers natural amplified tone.
Pickups include a Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and a blendable, body-mounted ACLR sensor.
Fender Victor Bailey Signature Acoustic-Electric Bass Features:
- Signature Bass Guitar Series
- Thinline, single-cutaway body style
- Natural with gloss finish
- Laminated spruce top with dao top veneer
- Arched back and sides of laminated dao
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 frets
- Rosewood bridge with compensated saddle
- Hipshot licensed die-cast gold machine heads
- Fender-Fishman Classic 4 preamp with volume, bass, mid, treble, mid sweep, and low-battery indicator
- Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and a blendable, body-mounted ACLR sensor
- Abalone dot position Inlays
- Abalone rosette
- 4-pin bridge with rosewood pins,
- Double fingerboard binding (white/tortoise shell)
- Matching headstock overlay,
- Inlaid mother of pearl Fender logo
- Tortoise shell body binding
Fender Victor Bailey Signature Acoustic-Electric Bass Includes:
A wonderful acoustic instrument reflecting the taste and style of one of the masters of
bass. Order yours today.
Fender Victor Bailey Signature Acoustic-Electric Bass Specifications:
- 34" scale length
- Body depth: 3-1/4"
- Width at nut 1.69"
- Width at heel 2-1/2"