Bass amp technology takes a big stride forward.
Roland's most advanced bass amplifier employs proprietary Feed Forward Processing (FFP) with Active
Speaker Control technology for a marked increase in speaker efficiency and response, loudness, and tone.
Modern, and Super Flat preamps deliver a range of great tones beyond that of a traditional bass amp with simple, analog-style
controls. The Super Flat setting reproduces the sonic characteristics of your bass without coloration and its fat and clear
sound is perfect for bridge and soundboard pickups on upright basses. Solid state or fat, natural, Tube Logic compression
smoothes out your attack for rich, pro-level tone.
The front panel has normal and piezo-level inputs, active/passive
switch, gain, preamp type knob with Shape switch, 4-band semi-parametric EQ, a tweeter control knob, effect blend, master
volume, mute switch, and headphone jack. On the rear is a footswitch jack, effects loop I/O, subwoofer out, line out, tuner
out, and the XLR D.I.
An optional powered extension speaker adds another layer of punch for performers who play larger
venues. (See accessory box on this page.)
Roland D-Bass 210 Amplifier Features:
- 400W power
- 2 x 10" (320W) with dual tweeters (80W)
- 3 COSM preamps: Vintage, Modern, and Super Flat
- DSP-powered Feed Forward Processing
- Active Speaker Control
- Pro-quality compression
- Active/passive input-level switch
- Preamp type select knob with Shape switch
- 4-band semi-parametric EQ
- Tweeter control knob
- Effect blend
- Master volume
- Mute switch
- I/O includes: normal and piezo inputs, headphone jack, tuner out, footswitch jack, effects loop I/O, subwoofer out, line
out, XLR DI out with ground lift
- Optional powered extension speaker (model 115X)
- 23-1/2"W x 24-11/16"H x 16-1/8"D
- 50 lbs.
The cleanest lows and the sweetest highs; vintage-style thump and rumble; super-accurate
uncolored sound for your electric, upright, or acoustic; it's all here. Order your D-Bass amp today.