Your first banjo lesson!
Get started on the right foot and start playing music you enjoy right away.
A recurring complaint
Acutab heard from new players was that so many beginner books or videos try to cover too much material, too rapidly for the
average inexperienced student to quickly absorb. The "Learn To Play Bluegrass Banjo" DVDs cover smaller amounts of information,
but in a much more thorough manner - with careful, detailed explanations and lots of close up views of both hands.
- Tune your banjo
- Read tablature
- Re-string your banjo
- Fit and use banjo picks
- Hold the banjo and the basics of proper left and right hand positioning
- Ensure that your banjo is set up properly when you start
- Play some simple chords and picking patterns and start playing songs right away
- Pick out the basic melody for several familiar songs
Mel Bay Learn to Play Bluegrass Banjo DVD: Lesson 1 - Getting Started Features:
- Format: DVD
- Series: Acutab
- Publisher: Acutab Publications
- Date Published: 4/23/2007
- Difficulty: beginning-intermediate
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Binding: boxed
- Size: 5-1/4" x 7-1/2"
Save BIG when you buy today!