Perfect for pro and project studios!
The ART SLA1 Studio Power Amplifier gives you the level of quality needed for your studio monitoring.
With a super-wide frequency response (10Hz-40kHz), thermal-dependent cooling system, extremely low-noise electronics, and
low-profile single rackspace design, it's ideal for both project and pro studios. Pair with the SLM-1 passive monitors for
a great-sounding, cost-effective monitoring solution! The SLA-1 is rated at 100W rms/channel @ 8 ohms (130W rms/channel @
4 ohms and 260W/bridged mono @ 8 ohms), hum and noise >100dB, input impedance of 22kOhm unbalanced (44kOhm balanced).
ART SLA1 Studio Power Amplifier Features:
- 10Hz-40kHz frequency response
- 100W per channel @ 8 ohms
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Gound-lift switch
- Silent, thermal-dependent cooling system with SmartFan
- Multi-way binding-post outputs
- Low-profile single rackspace design
- Extremely low noise, discrete linear design
- All-steel chassis
You and your clients deserve accurate mixes - ORDER TODAY!
ART SLA1 Studio Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Input sensitivity: 1V for full power output into 8 ohms
- Stereo output power (8 ohms): 100W RMS per channel
- Stereo output power (4 ohms): 130W RMS per channel
- Bridged output power (8 ohms): 260W RMS mono
- CMMR: >60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40kHz +/-.5dB
- Hum and noise: >100dB below clipping
- THD: <.05% (typical)
- Transformer type: toroidal
- Input connectors: 2x XLR (balanced), 2x 1/4" TRS (balanced or unbalanced)
- Output connectors: multi-way binding posts
- Input impedance: 44k ohms balanced; 22k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 9-1/2"D
- Weight: 13-1/4 lbs.