A preamp that gives you multiple options for recording how and where you want.
The ART USB Dual Pre is ideal for laptop-based audio production. It's powered by an internal 9-volt
battery, your computer's USB bus, or an optional 12-volt DC adapter. The rugged aluminum chassis with rubber sides handles
The ART USB Dual Pre has two low-noise input channels with XLR balanced and 1/4" TRS inputs, each with
up to 48dB of clean gain and clip LED indicators. With it's low noise 48-volt phantom power supply you can power up to two
mics as well as the preamp when running off any of the power sources. The 1/4" outputs are buffered and low impedance balanced
for use as either preamplifier outputs or feeds for powered monitors. A rear 1/8" TRS mini headphone jack with level and monitor
controls provides latency-free monitoring of inputs during recording or the USB bus during playback. Fully compliant with
the USB 1.1 specification, this compact device uses USB adaptive mode for playback and USB asynchronous mode for recording.
supply not included.
The Dual Pre can run on battery and USB bus power, separately or simultaneously. However, if you prefer to use an external
adapter, please see #219000
ART USB Dual Pre Two-Channel Preamplifier/Computer Interface Features:
- USB connectivity to desktop and laptop computers
- Low noise, fully balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS Combi inputs
- Up to 48dB of clean gain
- Built-in low noise phantom power supply
- Latency-free monitoring mix and level controls
- Independent channel gain controls
- 1/4" TRS balanced monitor and 1/8" headphone monitor outputs
- Compact, stackable all-aluminum chassis
- Flexible 3-way power from USB, external supply (not included), or 9-volt battery
Make the world your recording studio with this USB stereo preamp. Buy it today.
ART USB Dual Pre Two-Channel Preamplifier/Computer Interface Specifications:
- Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than 90 dB (Ref 0 dBu)
- Frequency Bands: 20 Hz — 20K Hz (+0, -1 dB)
- Maximum Gain: +48 dB (balanced in-out)
- Input impedance: greater than 300K Ohms 1/4", 4K Ohms XLR
- Maximum output level: +6 dBu in, +10 dBu out (balanced), +4 dBu out
- Input connectors: XLR/1/4" TRS Combi jack balanced/unbalanced
- Output connectors: 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS headphone
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 1K Hz
- Phantom power: Selectable +48 Volts DC
- Power: 7.5-12V DC @ 150mA (not included), USB bus, or 9V Battery
- Construction: Aluminum black anodized with rubber sides
- Dimensions: (HWD inches/mm) 1.75"(H) x 4.6"(W) x 4.7:(D)
- Weight: 1.3 lb.