A fast, reliable, and affordable CD/DVD duplicator for office, studio, or home applications.
The Acronova Nimbie is a high performance, compact, CD and DVD duplication system. Equipped with a redesigned
Apus-EZ Plus loader with years of market feedback, Nimbie is faster and more reliable. Nimbie is capable of storing and burning
100 CD or DVD or more at a time. With the friendly one touch LED control and high-speed reader and recorder, Nimbie offers
reliability, durability and performance all at an affordable price. This CD and DVD duplicator is an excellent choice for
any organization, office, and SOHO operation.
Non-Stop Disc Refilling with First In, First Out (FIFO) Disc
Nimbie has a 30 disc capacity which can be increased to 100 discs or more using the storage extensions. First In, First Out
(FIFO) disc processing via the Top-Feeding Loader gives you trouble-free refill access when needing to complete projects demanding
more than 100 discs. Non-Stop Disc Refilling frees projects from disc capacity constraints, making it possible to copy an
unlimited number of discs without having to start a new project.
Time Saving Loading and Unloading Mechanism
Traditional auto-loaders use a robotic arm which moves back and forth picking up, loading and unloading discs one at a time.
Nimbie disc duplicators and publishers employ an independent loader and unloader eliminating redundant arm movement, shortening
cycle time, and increasing duplication efficiency.
Enclosed Robotic Design for Extra Hardware Protection
Traditional robotic designs are often complex, inefficient and cumbersome. Their exposed moving parts including the robotic
arm may fail or require adjustment due to accidental damage from external sources. Nimbie's patent pending, independent loading
and unloading mechanism is completely enclosed, internal hardware is protected and its streamlined, intuitive design provides
reliable, long-term, maintenance-free operation.
One-Touch Operation with Control Panel and LED Indicators
Getting the Acronova Nimbie up and running is simple. The control panel with LED indicators and operation buttons takes minutes
to learn. Simply connect the power cord, turn the power switch to the "on" position, load the master and blank discs into
the disc loader, and press the desired duplication speed button.
Neatly Designed, Compact Footprint with Dust-Free
The duplicator's enclosure protects discs from dust and the neatly designed, compact footprint makes Nimbie quite the space
saver. Stylish, affordable and small enough to fit in any home or office, the Nimbie CD/DVD duplication system really is an
essential device for any business.
Acronova Nimbie CD DVD Duplicator 100 Disc Features:
- Dust-Free Enclosured Disc Cabinet
- One-to-One Auto-Duplicator with Built-In HD
- One-Touch Button Operation
- Enclosed Loader for Extra Hardware Protection
- 100 Disc Capacity with Non-Stop Disc Refilling
- 1-year limited warranty
Save money on your duplications. Order today!
Acronova Nimbie CD DVD Duplicator 100 Disc Specifications:
- Auto-Loader: Separated drop and pick mechanism, patent-pending
- Cycle-Time: Less than 10 seconds per disc run (burning time excluded)
- Disc Capacity: 30 discs (lid closed), 100 disc capacity (lid open)
- Media: Industry standard 120 mm disc
- Reject Hopper: 5 disc capacity
- Optical Disc Drive: ATAPI/IDE, industry standard 5-1/4" form factor
- Write Speed: 40x maximum for CD duplication, 20x for DVD duplication
- Write CD Formats: CD Extra, CD-ROM Mode 1 & 2 CD-DA, CD-ROM/XA Video CD,
- Game CD Mix Mode, HFS CD Bridge, Multi-session, Photo CD
- Host PC: Standalone operation, no PC connection required
- System Display: LED displays
- Dimension (WxDxH): 7.8" x 8.5" x 15.4" (19.5 x 21.3x 39 cm)
- Package Size: 9.3" x 9.7" x 21.1" (23.6 x 24.7 x 53.5 cm)
- Weight: 10.2 lbs or 4.6 kg (gross) ; 6.5 lbs or 3 kg (net)
- Power: 100-240 VAC switchable, 50/60 Hz
- Certification: CE, FCC, UL (power supply)