This is Akai's flagship pad controller with genuine MPC pads.
The MPD32 Control Surface is Akai Professional's ultimate velocity-sensitive pad controller for musicians
and DJs. Modeled after the industry-standard MPC series, it's one of the most expressive software beat controllers available.
velocity and pressure-sensitive, genuine MPC pads provide exceptional feel and expression. It has 4 selectable pad banks for
a total of 64 playable pads. Eight assignable faders, 8 assignable switches, and 8 assignable 360° knobs transmit MIDI
Control Change data and combine for unprecedented creative freedom. Three selectable control banks extend the number of available
faders, buttons, and knobs to 24 each. Two assignable footswitch inputs, and an expression pedal input, take the total assignable
controller count to 75, for an amazing degree of control options.
The Akai MPD32 MIDI Controller also features transport
controls for interfacing with your DAW and sequencing applications. It is a fully programmable controller and multifunctional
control surface, that fits perfectly within any audio production or performance environment.
Akai MPD32 MIDI/USB Software Control Surface Features:
- MIDI synced note-repeat with MPC swing
- 16 full-sized, genuine MPC pads with velocity and pressure-sensitive response
- Assignable switches, sliders and endless knobs for a total of 72 controllers
- 2 assignable Foot Switches
- 1 assignable Foot Pedal controller
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- 30 user-definable Presets for various DAW and software applications
- MMC/MIDI Start/Stop transport buttons
Express yourself with this great software control surface. Order today.