A powerful home recording system that will capture your inspiration!
The MPK 49 Recording Package includes the Akai MPK49 USB/MIDI Controller, M-Audio FireWire Solo Mobile
Audio Interface, MXL 990/993 Studio Microphone Package, Fostex PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitors, MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with
Fixed Boom, 2 x TRS-TRS Balanced Speaker Cables, and a 20' Lo-Z Microphone Cable.
MPK49 USB/MIDI Controller
Beat creation, MIDI sequencing, and live performance control are all possible with Akai's MPK49 USB/MIDI controller. Featuring
a sleek black design, this 49-key, semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch comes with 12 MPC-style drum pads with four pad
banks each for a total of 48 total pads.
The pads have swing parameters which can be applied to the MPC Note Repeat
function and the MPK49 keyboard's own arpeggiator for instant creation of ear-catching riff effects. They also feature the
MPC-style Full Level and 12 Level velocity function.
Included in the array of assignable controls are 8 full-sized,
360-degree rotation pots, 8 full-sized sliders, and 8 backlit switches. All of them come with three banks, giving you a total
of 24 pots, 24 sliders, and 24 switches to play with. Amongst the other assignable inputs are an expression pedal, footswitch,
pitch bend, and modulation wheel. The MPK49 midi keyboard controller also has Tap Tempo and time-division buttons allow for
real-time control of Note Repeat and Arpeggio clock speeds.
The large, custom LCD display makes it easy to see what
you're working with, whether in the dark atmosphere of a nightclub or in the comfy confines of the studio.
Solo Mobile Audio Interface
The M-Audio FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface allows songwriters on a limited budget to enter the realm of digital recording.
The unit is compatible with most popular music software and is small enough to take anywhere your music needs to go. The FireWire
Solo has a 1/4" input for electric instruments, as well as an XLR input for recording vocals or acoustic instruments. Dual
line inputs are ideal for effects, drum machines, or other outboard gear. FireWire connectivity, 24-bit/96kHz sample rate
support, and digital I/O all add up to outstanding sonic performance.
MXL 990/993 Studio Microphone Package
The MXL 990/993 Studio Package gives you a great value in a condenser and an instrument microphone pair.
The MXL 990
is a true phantom-powered condenser mic with a 6-micron, 20mm gold-sputtered diaphragm. It has an FET preamp with balanced
output for a silky-sweet high end with solid low and midrange vocal reproduction. 30Hz-20kHz frequency range. 130dB maximum
SPL. It has the look and sound of a vintage vocal mic and includes a rugged carrying case, shockmount, and stand adapter.
MXL 993 is the latest in quality instrument microphones. Using transformerless FET circuitry and a gold diaphragm capsule,
the 993 delivers the dynamic range required in the most demanding instrument microphone applications. It has a silky, open
sound with a wide dynamic range essential for accurate instrument recording. With a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range, 10dB switchable
attenuation, selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off, and large brass enclosure, the MXL 993 is perfect for guitar and overhead
drum miking. Includes a rugged carrying case, MXL 990 shockmount and stand adapter, and 993 mounting clip.
PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitors
Fostex employs the latest cone material technology to obtain extremely pure music reproduction with the PM 0.4 powered monitors.
Biamplification provides 18W to the 4" LF drivers and 18W to the extremely responsive 5/8" soft-dome tweeters. The 4" cones
are made of Kevlar fibers for high rigidity and optimum damping, as well as incredible durability. Newly designed dampers
around the tweeters eliminate interference for clearer high-frequency response. The compact cabinets are specially designed
to eliminate unwanted resonance and incorporate a long bass port for deep and accurate low-frequency response.
Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35"
to 61-7/8". 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable.
Akai MPK 49 Recording Package Features:
- MPK49 Keyboard USB MIDI Controller
- 8 full-sized, 360 degree rotation pots, each with 3 banks for 24 pots total
- MPC-style note repeat and all new arpeggiator
- 8 full-sized sliders with 3 controller banks each for 24 sliders total
- 8 assignable backlit switches with 3 controller banks each for 24 switches total
- MMC/MIDI Start-Stop transport buttons
- Large, easy-to-read custom LCD display
- 29"L x 12"W x 4"H
- 13 lbs.
FireWire Solo Mobile Audio Interface
- 24-bit/96kHz sample rate support
- XLR input with 48V phantom power, gain control, and clip LED
- 1/4" input with gain control and clip LED
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- 2 - 1/4" line inputs
- 2 - 1/4" line outputs
- Dual FireWire ports with bus power
- ASIO2, WDM, GSIF2, MME, and Core Audio compatibility
- Stereo headphone output
- FireWire included
MXL 990/993 Studio Microphone Package
- MXL 990 Features:
- True, phantom powered, condenser mic with a 6-micron, 20mm gold-sputtered diaphragm
- FET preamp with balanced output
- Silky-sweet high end with solid low and midrange vocal reproduction
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 130dB maximum SPL.
- Look and sound of a vintage vocal mic
- Includes a rugged carrying case, shockmount, and stand adapter
- FET circuitry
- Gold diaphragm capsule design
- Silky, open instrument reproduction
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range
- 10dB switchable attenuation
- Selectable -10dB low-frequency roll-off
- Large brass enclosure
- Perfect for guitar and overhead drum miking
- Includes deluxe carrying case and mounting clip
Fostex PM0.4 Powered Studio Monitors
- 4" Kevlar-cone low frequency drivers
- 5/8" soft dome tweeters
- 18W to lows, 18W to highs
- 60Hz to 30kHz Frequency response
- 5-3/4"W x 8-11/16"H x 7-1/8"D
- 8 lbs. each
Save BIG when you buy today!