Conduct your own personal orchestra!
The Apple Jam Pack Symphony Orchestra puts the instruments of the symphony at your command! Build orchestral
themes using over 2000 prerecorded loops in different styles and tempos, including symphonic, chamber, and solo performances.
You can also use the loops and samples in this sound collection individually to enhance songs in any genre.
a virtual orchestral string section with first and second violins, violas, cellos, and double basses. Control the dynamics
and expression of each instrument, as well as articulations such as staccato, tremolo, and trills.
Brass and Woodwinds
woodwind and brass sections with flutes, oboes, French horns, trumpets, trombones, tubas, and more. Play solo instruments
or entire sections for a fuller sound. You can even control the playing style of individual instruments.
Includes full church organs, a Steinway piano, and harpsichord. Or enhance your song using a wide selection
of pitched and unpitched percussion instruments including timpani, bells, gongs, celesta, xylophone, marimba, and more.
It's the next best thing to having the New York Philharmonic on call! Order today.
Apple Jam Pack Symphony Orchestra Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- A Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G4 or greater processor
- At least 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM; 1 gigabyte (GB) recommended
- Mac OS X version 10.3
- QuickTime 6.5.2 or higher
- DVD drive for installation
- 12 GB of available disk space available to install the Symphony Orchestra media
- GarageBand 2, Logic Express 7, or Logic Pro software; GarageBand Jam Pack: Symphony Orchestra is not fully supported if
using GarageBand 1.