Get vintage guitar sounds for your songs without strumming a chord.
The Audiowarrior Kreator LE iStrum Silvertone '63 Electric Guitar Plug-In lets you use any MIDI keyboard
to play authentic retro-style guitar parts from wah-wah leads to surf-guitar runs. The Silvertone '63 virtual guitar plug-in
is based on a collector-quality 1963 Sears Silvertone model 1457 Amp-In-Case edition famous for its sweet honey-tone and bell-like
character. The guitar was originally manufactured for Sears by Danelectro.
Audiowarrior Silvertone '63 comes with its
own chord library you manually strum with a MIDI keyboard or with included iStrum automatic-strumming patterns. The 20 dedicated
iStrum MIDI strumming patterns use 85 G-Mapped chords. iStrum MIDI files are 4 bars each and can be tempo adjusted to fit
your Master Tempo while maintaining the original pitch and feel. The sound collection includes up to 32 DSP effects like amp
modeling, wah wah, cabinet modeling, distortion, overdrive, reverb, chorus, and flanger. Silvertone '63 works in any recording
software as an AudioUnit, VSTi, ReWire, Dxi2, and also on its own as a standalone Kreator LE plug-in. You can even add your
own sounds to play.
AudioWarrior Kreator LE iStrum Silvertone 63 Electric Guitar Plug-In Features:
- Authentic retro-style guitar samples
- Based on a collector-quality 1963 Sears Silvertone model 1457
- Includes chord library and 20 iStrum MIDI strumming patterns
- 4-bar long patterns are tempo adjustable
- 32 DSP effects
- AudioUnit, VSTi, ReWire, and Dxi2 compatible
- Runs standalone as Kreator LE plug-in
- Sample library lets you add your own sounds
- Steinberg Key not included
Get vintage, get funky, get the iStrum Silvertone '63 now!