A true condenser microphone with a contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics.
The Audix CX-112 is a single-patterned cardioid condenser microphone that serves in a variety of applications.
With a rich, full-bodied sound delivered by its 1-inch gold sputtered capsule the CS-112 is a mic that is suited for project
studios, professional audio production, and live stage performances.
Delivering a smooth uniform frequency response
from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the CX-112 microphone is equipped with switches for 10 dB pad and a bass roll-off. With 10 dB pad engaged,
the Audix CX-112 is capable of sound pressure levels of 145 dB, allowing you to use this microphone successfully on everything
from subtle acoustic instruments in a studio to screaming guitar cabs on a concert stage.
The Audix CX-112 has discreet
low noise preamp circuitry, and operates on phantom power of 48-52 volts. For optimum resultsuse the CX-112 microphone with
a high quality mic preamplifier and premium quality microphone cable.
Studio vocals, lead and backing
Ambient room mic
Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
Acoustic instruments (piano, sax, strings, guitar, flute)
Electric guitar cabs
Audix CX112 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- One-inch gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Low noise electronics
- 10 dB pad and bass roll-off
- Rich warm tones - ideal for digital recording
- High power handling of 145 dB SPL
- Adjustable metal clip allows for secure positioning
- Excellent for vocals, piano, overheads, guitar cabs, percussion, and acoustic instruments of all types
Save BIG when you buy today!
Audix CX112 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type Condenser
- Capsule Technology 1.07" Gold Vapor Diaphragm
- Frequency Range 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Output Impedance 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity 14 mV
- (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Noise Floor 18 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 76 dB
- (ref 1k @ 1 Pascal)
- Power Requirements 48 - 52v phantom
- Maximum SPL 145 dB (with -10dB pad)
- Dynamic Range 127 dB
- Cable/Connector 3 pin gold plated
- male XLR connector
- Polarity Positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of
- output XLR connector
- Housing Copper alloy body
- Finish Black satin
- Weight 16 oz/450 grams
- Overall Length 6.38"/162 mm