Overhead mic stand system for difficult placement applications such as choirs, plays, and ensembles.
The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 Carbon Fiber Boom System consists of a 50" (1270mm) carbon fiber rod that
can be used with any of the condenser microphones in the Audix Micros series. Lightweight and able to attach to any microphone
stand, the Audix MicroBoom MB5050 is a problem solver for many hard-to-reach miking applications, including choirs, plays,
Use the MicroBoom MB5050 with a choice of capsules in the Audix Micros series, for a broad choice of
pickup patterns and frequency responses. Audix employs high-quality shielded cable internally to insure the cleanest audio
signal path between the microphone and the bottom of the boom. The boom terminates in a mini-XLR male connector.
MicroBoom MB5050 stand adapter is designed for total control over angle, rotation, and position of the carbon fiber rod. A
metal thumbscrew locks the rod firmly in place. The final angle and position of the microphone is controlled by the flexible
metal gooseneck just below the microphone. The Audix MicroBoom MB5050 provides an ultra-clean, professional, and elegant appearance
on stage along with exceptional performance and portability.
Audix MB5050 50" Carbon Fiber Boom System Features:
- Lighweight, rigid
- Portable, easy to position
- Clean, elegant appearance
- Exceptional sound quality
- Choice of capsules
- No external power needed
- Attaches to any mic stand
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- 25" shielded mic cable with Mini-XLR female XLR male connectors
- Mic stand adapter with thumbscrew and wing nut adjustments
As your performers reach higher heights, the MB5050 will ensure you don't miss a thing.
Audix MB5050 50" Carbon Fiber Boom System Specifications:
- Material Rod: Carbon Fiber
- Gooseneck: Steel
- Connectors: Brass
- Length of MB50: 50" / 1270mm
- Diameter: .20" / 7.4mm
- Bottom: Mini-XLR male
- Top: Mini-XLR female
- Weight: 2.5 ounces / 78 grams (without mic or clip)
- Finish: Non-reflective black