Reference headphone for control and monitoring applications.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO closed dynamic headphones are specially designed for critical music and sound
monitoring. DT 770 PRO headphones have a bass-reflex system that gives low-frequency response down to 5 Hz and is equalized
to the diffuse sound field.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones contain a diaphragm and moving coil that weigh only
20% of those in other similar headphones. As a result, DT 770 PRO headphones offer pulse characteristics similar to electrostatic
headphones. The cushion system and light weight mean that Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO headphones remain completely comfortable
even for long periods of use.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms Features:
- Closed, diffuse-field systems
- "Bass reflex" technology for improved bass response
- Clinically high and mid-range reproduction
- Rugged headband construction
- Single-sided cable
- Soft ear cushions
- Gold-plated jack plug 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm adapter
Save BIG when you buy today!
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms Specifications:
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Weight without cable: 270 g
- Frequency response: 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance acc. to IEC 60268-7: 250 ohms
- Nominal SPL acc. to IEC 60268-7: 96 dB
- Nominal THD acc. to IEC 60268-7: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity acc. to IEC 60268-7: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 18 dB (A)
- Connection: Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Length and type of cable: 3 m / coiled cable
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 3.5 N