Vintage look and sound without the high price tag.
The Blueridge BR-140A dreadnought acoustic guitar from the Historic Series has a select and rare, solid
Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in an authentic prewar forward "X" pattern. The Blueridge guitar
also boasts choice solid mahogany sides and back, a natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top, and a slim, adjustable
mahogany neck with a dovetail neck joint.
Blueridge BR-140A Craftsman Series Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Choice solid mahogany sides and back
- Natural high-gloss finish with a lightly toned top
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and dovetail neck/body joint
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Saga's exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop adjusted
Save BIG when you buy today!