The BR-63 delivers vintage sound and feel with a modern look and low price.
The Blueridge BR-63 guitar from the Contemporary series is crafted to be light and resonant, yet durable
enough to take the rigors of daily play. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the acoustic
guitar's traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and
true. The Blueridge BR-63 guitar features a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and
butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated for a modern precise feel. Includes limited lifetime warranty.
Blueridge BR-63 Contemporary Series 000 Acoustic Guitar Features:
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Back, sides and peghead overlay of choice Rosewood
- "000" body size with a 14th-fret body joint
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with, dove-tail neck joint
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead and fingerboard inlays
- Bone nut and saddle
- Back center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White 5-ply body binding (W/B/W/B/W)
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Shop Adjusted
- Includes limited lifetime warranty.
Bright, focused tone leaps from the BR-63's solid Sitka spruce soundboard.