Get the beat.
The Boss Dr. Beat DB-30 Metronome makes it easy to accurately keep time during practice. Built small
for slip-in-your-case portability, a headphone jack lets you practice anywhere silently. It's easy to use, too, with a large
LCD and controls for power, volume, start/stop, tap/mute, rhythm/beat, note/pitch, and tempo/value, plus lights and on-screen
needle for visual feedback. More than just an adjustable click, Dr. Beat can lay down 9 different patterns, 24 beat variations,
rhythm styles, and combinations to play with.
Boss DB-30 Dr. Beat Metronome Features:
- Handles time signatures up to 17 beats per measure
- Rhythmic beat patterns in various styles
- Headphone output with volume control
- Pocket-size portability
- LCD screen with smooth-flowing needle
- 9 different patterns
- 24 beat variations
- Rhythm styles
- Odd-time signatures
- Latin rhythms
- Tap tempo
- Internal reference tones (12 semitones)
- Power, volume, start/stop, rhythm/beat, note/pitch, and tempo/value controls
- Lights and on-screen needle for visual feedback
- Auto power off
Got the beat? With the DB-30 you will. Order yours now.