A fast and easy solution for fantastic rhythm tracks.
The Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-3 will add incredible-sounding drums to your music! Dr. Rhythm's loaded with
acoustic and electronic drum kits, as well as a selection of bass sounds. Great for jamming, the DR-3's Rhythm Progressions
and multiple variations make it easy to create a realistic-sounding drum track for any style of music. The Total Sound Control
(TSC) feature allows you to tweak your kits to perfection.
The Rhythm Progressions feature lets you choose from 100
preset styles and use the 8 panel buttons to switch between different sections of your song. Up to 3 variations can be selected
for each Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending.
TSC lets you change the sound of a drum kit with specialized effects. The
Sound Shape function can be used to adjust the 3-band compression and 3-band parametric EQ, or add some spaciousness with
the Ambiance effect. An optional footswitch can be used to control anything from Intro/Start and Ending/Stop to Verse Change,
Variation On/Off, Loop On/Off and more. Battery power lets you take the DR-3 just about anywhere.
Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-3 Features:
- Affordable drum machine for jamming or practice
- Realistic drum, percussion, and bass sounds with velocity-sensitive pads
- Programmable rhythm progressions with 3 variations each for Intro, Verse, Fill, and Ending
- Total Sound Control with Sound Shape function and Ambiance for professional drum sounds
- 100 preset styles and 100 user styles programmable via realtime or step recording
- Footswitch input for easy live control
- Runs on AC or battery power
Order today and jam your whole rhythm section into your backpack!
Boss Dr. Rhythm DR-3 Specifications:
- 8-7/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-5/16"D
- 1 lb. 10 oz.
- 12-voice polyphony
- 120 drum and percussion sounds
- 12 bass sounds
- 20 - 260BPM
- Realtime or step recording
- 13 velocity-sensitive pads
- Backlit LCD (16 characters x 2 lines)
- I/O: L, R (RCA), L, R (1/4"), footswitch jack (stereo 1/4"), MIDI in, DC in (AC adapter jack)
- Power Supply DC9V: dry battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adapter (PSA-series)
- Power Consumption 200 mA * Expected battery life under continuous use: approx. 5 hours (This figure will vary
depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories Dry Battery (Alkaline LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Owner's Manual, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Options AC Adapter: PSA Series, Foot Switch: FS-5U, Foot Switch Cable: Roland PCS-31
The specifications are subject
to change without notice.