Re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp.
Fender amps of the '50s and '60s are beloved and coveted by guitarists around the world. Thanks to BOSS'
technology and tone know-how, the new FBM-1 pedal brings the natural, fat, rich, bright tone of the Fender Bassman to a BOSS
pedal. In conjunction with Fender, the BOSS FBM-1 re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman. Features include
the same controls on the original Bassman amp: Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls. The FBM-1 pedal also functions
perfectly as a "pre-gain pedal" placed before an already overdriven amp to add the tone character of the Bassman.
Boss FBM-1 Fender Bassman Pedal Features:
- Re-creates the legendary tone of the 1959 Fender Bassman amp
- Additional BRIGHT IN provides a brighter sound, similar to the original Bassman
- Presence, Treble, Mid, and Bass EQ controls
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- Perfect pre-gain pedal for adding or retaining Fender tone color
That amazing tone at a price you can afford! Order today.