A vocal effects stompbox that adds layers, loops, harmonies, effects, and lots of fun to your singing.
Who says stompboxes are just for guitarists? The easy-to-use BOSS VE-20 has been designed from the ground
up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market. With the click of a footswitch, you can
instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing, add realtime pitch-correction, and you can show your creative
side with special effects like distortion, radio, and strobe. You can even create loops and layers in real time with the onboard
Phrase Looper. Perform anywhere with the VE-20 since it runs on AC or battery power (sold separately).
The BOSS VE-20 vocal effects pedal takes your voice to a whole new level with essential effects in an incredibly user-friendly
interface that lets you take total control of your vocal sound. Simply dial in your favorite setting and sing with no programming
required. The VE-20 is a practical vocal effects processor even for first-timers. Of course, if you want to roll your sleeves
up and create, the Boss VE-20 has a variety of editing tools onboard too.
Add lush harmonies to your lead vocals instantly as you sing. Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multipart
stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double
Track. Best of all, this BOSS pedal is incredibly easy to use: there's no need for programming, and you don't need to input
notes from a keyboard as you do with a Vocoder; you simply sing and let the VE-20 vocal pedal do the rest.
Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper, inherited from Boss's popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get
38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can do it all in real time onstage. From doo-wop to human-beatbox,
this tool will wow audiences.
In addition to its harmony and pitch-correction tools, the BOSS VE-20 vocal pedal offers a colorful and expressive collection
of special effects, including: electric, robot, strobe, distortion, chorus, and reverb.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes, the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to
Boss Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
Boss VE-20 Vocal Effects Processor Features:
- Specialized effects for vocalists, including: harmony, double-track, dynamics, reverb, delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor -PSA (not included)
- Easy operation, road-tough Boss construction
Order this vocal effects processor today and take your vocals to new levels of fun and technology.
Boss VE-20 Vocal Effects Processor Specifications:
- Nominal input level: Input: -40 dBu (Microphone Sensitivity = 40)
- Input impedance: Input: 4 kOhms
- Nominal Output Level: Output: -40 dBu, Phones/Line: -25 dBu
- Output impedance: Output: 600 Ohms, Phones/Line: 66 Ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38 seconds
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Connectors: Input jack: XLR type (balanced, phantom power +48 V), 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced), Output jacks (L/MONO,
R): XLR type, Phones/Line jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type, DC In jack
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw: 190 mA (9 V max.)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: 2 hours (Carbon), 8 hours (Alkaline) (These figures will vary depending on
the actual conditions of use.)
- Accessories: owner's manual, leaflet (using the unit safely, important notes, and information), dry battery LR6 (AA) type
(alkaline) x 6
- Option: AC adaptor (PSA series) (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 2-1/4" H x 6-13/16" W x 6-1/4" D
- Weight: 2 lb., 7 oz.