Bring back the classic British bite in this tasty tube amp.
The hand-built 150W Bugera Classic Tube Amp is a hi-gain guitar amplifier driven by 4-EL34 tubes. The
vintage preamp design from the '60s features 3-ECC83 tubes for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain. Four input connectors
link channels 1 and 2 via patch cable to mix the different tonal characters of each channel for ultimate tone.
Bugera 1960 Classic amp's vintage equalizer section offers dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls. The impedance
is switchable to 4, 8, or 16 Ohms to match virtually any speaker cabinet. An included FX Loop boasts a dedicated Level switch
and true Bypass function, while the Bugera 1960 Classic amp's high-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
ensure long life.
Almost from the get-go, guitarists have been asking for that classic British bite in what's becoming
the Bugera style. Bugera engineers did a lot of listening to obscure, long-departed Brit designs and spent most of 2008 tweaking
to get hand-selected EL34 and ECC83 tubes to play nice together. Finally, they added a no-compromise non-master volume for
direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity.
first-class Bugera EL34 power amp tubes and an additional true-bypass effects loop put the finishing touch to the Bugera 1960.
Bugera guitar amplifiers are hand made in compliance with the strictest manufacturing standards, ensuring durability and reliability.
They feature classic tube electronics, robust switches and potentiometers, high-grade transformers and, of course, hand-picked
and precisely matched Bugera tubes. The care taken in construction and component arrangement ensures that your Bugera 1960
Classic Tube Amp Head will withstand even the roughest handling on the road.
Bugera 1960 Classic 150W Tube Guitar Amp Head Features:
- Hand-built 150-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves
- Vintage preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- 4 input connectors allow channel 1 and 2 to be linked via patch cable to mix the different tonal characters of each channel
for ultimate tone
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
A year of research and Bugera's attention to detail has produced this British rocker. Order