Makes the ButtKicker really kick butt.
Designed specifically to power the ButtKicker LFE and Concert, the BKA1000-4A is an incredible value,
chock full of features designed to make the installation and operation of the ButtKicker easier and more affordable. And because
it comes in either 120V or 240V it can be used around the world.
No preamplifier is required. For home theater, just
use a RCA cable to go from your processor's subwoofer out to the RCA input on the ButtKicker Amplifier. Then, use 12-gauge
speaker wire from the amplifier to the ButtKicker. It's as simple as that - plug 'n play. With 1100W into 4 ohms and 2100W
into 2 ohms, the BKA1000-4A is able to power one or two 4 ohm ButtKicker Shakers (when wired in parallel).
low cutoff in the "on" position frequencies less than 25 Hz are filtered out. This is ideal for musicians who do not need
nor want the ButtKicker Shaker to "see" anything below 25Hz. When the low cutoff is in the "off" position all frequencies
are passed on to the ButtKicker - ideal for home theater use and the low frequency response the ButtKicker has become known
With the high cutoff in the "on" position, frequencies above 40 to 160 Hz are filtered out - meaning only frequencies
below 40 to 160Hz are passed to the ButtKicker. The variable high cutoff filter control allows you to set the high cutoff
from 40 to 160 Hz. This is ideal for home theater use when only low frequencies are wanted. Conversely, when used by musicians,
leaving the high cutoff switch in the "off" position enables the ButtKicker to respond to all frequencies in its natural working
range of 5 - 200Hz.
Order today and make feel the music.
ButtKicker Power Amplifier Specifications:
- 1100 Watts @ 4 ohms
- 2100 Watts @ 2 ohms - will power 2 ButtKicker LFEs wired in parallel, and 4 ButtKicker LFEs used in individual home theater
- 1050 watts per ButtKicker when two units are wired in parallel
- Class D switching technology
- Variable high cutoff, 40 to 160 Hz
- Low cutoff, 25 Hz switchable
- RCa RCA and 1/4" inputs with 160mVolt and 1.25 Volt sensitivities eliminates the need for a separate pre-amplifier
- Five way binding post output
- 120v or 240v
- Convection cooling, i.e. no fan
- 12"W x 11"L x 4.375"H,
- 25 lbs / 11.36 kg