Light-weight and unobtrusive with full, clear sound.
Designed for touring and live-sound applications, the Crown CM-311AESH is a rugged head-worn microphone
with unequaled performance. It sounds like the best handheld microphones — full, clear, and distortion-free, even with
the loudest singers.
The CM-311AESH is the latest version of Crown's proprietary Differoid technology. Its cardioid
pickup pattern rejects sounds from the rear, such as floor monitors. Its noise-canceling ability rejects sounds at a distance,
such as instruments on stage and crowd noise. This results in the CM-311AESH having outstanding gain-before-feedback and isolation.
Lightweight and comfortable, the mic's headband and boom adjust to fit any singer. An included pop filter greatly
reduces breath noise and pops. Because of the boom's unique behind-the-ear design, it does not cover up the singer's face.
NOTE: Putting an XLR connector on the CM-311AESH and connecting to a mic input with phantom power WILL damage the
Crown CM-311AESH Headset Wired for Shure Features:
- Full, clear, distortion-free sound
- Outstanding gain-before-feedback and isolation
- Connects to most wireless transmitters
Save BIG when you buy today!
Crown CM-311AESH Headset Wired for Shure Specifications:
- Transducer type: Electret condenser.
- Frequency response (typical): 50 Hz to 17,000 Hz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: 6 kilohms unbalanced.
- Recommended load impedance: 10 kilohms
- Open-circuit sensitivity, typical, close-talking: CM-311AE, 1.25 mV/Pa (—58 dB re 1V/Pa).
- Power sensitivity, typical, close-talking: —71.5 dB re 1 mW/Pa.
- Equivalent noise level (self noise): 26 dB SPL typical (0 dB = 0.0002 dyne/cm2), A-weighted.
- S/N ratio: 68 dB at 94 dB SPL.
- Maximum SPL: 140 dB SPL with 3V DC, 148 dB
- SPL with 9V DC.
- Operating voltage: 3—9V DC from the transmitter's battery.
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on shield with respect to white lead.
- Current drain: 0.27 mA nominal.
- Off-attenuation: 70 dB.
- Output connectors: supply your own to match your transmitter.
- Cable: In-line with this cable is a small circuit module that equalizes the microphone signal. Cable is 42-inches (106.68
cm) long from headband to module, 12-inches (30.48 cm) from module to cable end. 2-conductor shielded unbalanced cable, un-terminated.
- Materials: High-impact plastic mic housing, brass boom, steel wire headband
- Net weight: Head-worn mic, 2.1 oz (61 g)
- Dimensions: Headband 5.5-in. (13.97 cm) diameter, adjustable. Boom approximately 7 in. (17.78 cm) x 3 in. (7.62 cm). See
Figs. 3 and 4.
- Included accessories: Microphone carrying case, WS-6 foam pop filter, clothing clip.