Speaker presets, an LCD screen, and a universal power supply!
1,000W/ch @ 2 ohms, 800W/ch @ 4 ohms, 475W/ch @ 8 ohms, 2,000W bridged mono @ 4 ohms, 1,600W bridged
mono @ 8 ohms.
The XTI Series of Crown amplifiers are professional tools designed and built for portable PA applications.
All are rugged, lightweight, and feature an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay,
a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed
fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon®, and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
Crown XTI 2000 Power Amplifier Features:
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating,
high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 17 pounds
- Speakon® and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 3-year, no-fault, fully-transferable warranty
Accurate, uncolored sound for pro audio production! Order today
Crown XTI 2000 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Voltage Gain at 1kHz, 8 ohm rated output:
- XTi 1000: 30.5dB _XTi 2000: 32.9dB_XTi 4000: 34.2dB
Frequency Response: ±0.25 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz at
1 watt into 4 ohms
Phase Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz to 20 kHz): ±15°
Load Impedance: Safe with all
types of loads. Rated for 2 to 8 ohms in Stereo mode, 4 to 16 ohms in Bridge-Mono mode
to Noise Ratio (below rated 1 kHz power at 8 ohms): _105 dB (A weighted).
Damping Factor: Better than 500 from 20 Hz
to 500 Hz.
Crosstalk: > 80 dB below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz.
Common Mode Rejection (CMR): > 45 dB from 20
Hz to 1 kHz._Input Stage: Input is electronically balanced and employs precision 1% resistors.
Input Impedance (nominal):
20 k ohms, balanced;10 k ohms, unbalanced.
Maximum Input Signal: +22 dBu typical
AC Line Voltage and Frequency
Configurations Available: 100V, 120V, 220-240V _50/60 Hz
AC Line Current:
- XTi 1000: 6.5A_XTi 2000: 6.9A_XTi 4000: 8.0A
At Idle: Draws no more than 90 watts.
0° C to 40° C at 95% relative humidity (non-condensing).
EQ: 4-band paragraphic per channel,
boost/cut ±12 dB. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters
Filters: Highpass and lowpass per channel. Butterworth
6/12/18/24 dB per octave. High and low shelving filters, one per channel
Delay: For signal alignment of driver; 5 mS
Subharmonic Synthesizer: Adds low-frequency content
Output limiter: Prevents clipping
10 user speaker presets
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
Level: Detented rotary level control, one per channel
Switch: On/off switch applies AC power to the amplifier
Sel/Prev/Next Buttons: Three buttons near the LCD screen are
used to access menu items
LCD Screen: Backlit liquid crystal display shows speaker presets
Green LED, one per channel, flashes when a very low-level signal is present at input
—10 Indicator: Green LED
flashes when output signal exceeds —10 dB below clip.
—20 Indicator: Green LED flashes when output signal
level exceeds —20 dB below clip
Ready Indicator: Green LED, one per channel, illuminates when the amplifier is
ready to produce audio
Clip Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, turns on at the threshold of audible distortion
Indicator: Red LED, one per channel, illuminates under Fault or excessive temperature conditions
Power Indicator: Blue
LED illuminates when the amplifier has been turned on and has power
Rear Panel Controls and Connectors
Connector: NEMA 5-15P (15A)
Input Connector: XLR, one per channel
Link/Out Connector: Loop-thru signal from
input connector for linking