Inspired by 7 of the world's most famous distortion pedals.
With the DigiTech DF-7 Distortion Factory Modeling Pedal you can have a satisfying smorgasbord of 7
screaming effects pedals in one stomp box. Distortion pedals are as important to the world of guitar playing as guitar playing
is to modern music. So how do you get a whole spectrum of distortion tones? You can spend a fortune on individual stompboxes
(and have a pedal board the size of Pennsylvania) or you can put the X-Series DF-7 Distortion Factory to work for you.
you can have tones from the Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer, EH Big Muff pi, Pro Co Rat, Metal Zone, and DOD Overdrive/Preamp 250
with a ton of EQ control to shape their sounds the way you want them. That's because the DF-7 features 3 dual concentric tone
controls so you can customize each model with High, Mid Freq, Mid, and Low EQ, in addition to Gain and Level. The DF-7 sounds
so good because it isn't just pedal models. The sounds modeled are the pedal interacting with the cabinet and tube characteristics
of classic amps associated with each pedal. It's this combination that truly distinguishes the DigiTech DF-7 and puts its
sounds leagues beyond most distortion stompbox modelers.
DigiTech DF-7 Distortion Factory Modeling Pedal Features:
- 7 classic distortion stompbox models
- Flexible Output Mode
- Stereo outputs
- Amp and CIT mixer outputs
- Level/Low, Mid Frequency/Mid, Gain/High, and Distortion Model controls
- Rugged cast-metal chassis
- Unique carbon-fiber look
- Nonskid rubber base
- Model 1 based on Ibanez TS-9 with Fender 1965 Deluxe Reverb 1x12
- Model 2 based on DOD Overdrive/Preamp 250 with Marshall half stack
- Model 3 based on BOSS DS-1 with Johnson half stack
- Model 4 based on Pro Co Rat with Fender Bassman 2x12
- Model 5 based on BOSS Metal Zone with Johnson half stack
- Model 6 based on DigiTech Metal Master with VHT half stack
- Model 7 based on EH Big Muff with Marshall half stack loaded with 25W Celestion speakers
If you're a distortion freak (and who isn't?) call and order your DF-7 today. You won't
Note: Stratocaster®, Strat®, Telecaaster ®, Tele®, Precision Bass®,
P Bass®, Jazz Bass®, J Bass, and the unique headstock designs of these guitars are trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments
Corporation (FMIC). All rights reserved. FMIC is neither affiliated with nor endorses any non-FMIC products.