4 In/16 Out mic/line signal splitter with 4 studio grade mic/line preamps in a road-proof case.
The Drawmer Kickbox 4x4 is an all-terrain 4-in/16-out mic/line signal splitter. Its extremely high audio
quality, robust build, and portability make the Kickbox an ideal tool for providing multiple outputs for live sound, broadcast
coverage, sports events, live recording, press conferences, corporate events, and any situation where distribution of high-quality
audio is required.
It requires no rack or installation and can be stored in the vanr for immediate access to up to
16 output channels. It's perfect for small/medium gigs—just remove the lid, plug in the cables, set the levels and you're
ready. The chassis/enclosure is incredibly strong and durable, and with the lid closed is water-, dust-, and corrosion proof.
built 4 studio-grade mic/line preamps into the Kickbox. Each preamp provides up to 66dB of gain and 16 balanced output stages,
each with the option of transformer isolation and comprehensive linking facilities.
Drawmer supplies the Kickbox 4x4
in a road-proof case with a removable lid for unhindered access to all controls and connections.
Drawmer KICKBOX 4X4 Portable Active Splitter Features:
- 4 Studio grade mic/line pre-amps
- Independent input bargraph metering
- 66dB of variable gain
- 48V Phantom power
- Mic/Line switching
- Headphone listen facility
- 4 Ouputs per channel
- Optional transformer isolation
- Transformer loaded LED status
- Can be configured as:
- 1 In/16 Out, 2 x 1 In/ 8 Out, 1 In/12 Out, and 1 In/4 Out as well as 4 x 4 In/4 Out.
- Removable lid to provide easy access and cable routing
- Compact, self-contained road-proof case eliminates need the for bulky flight cases
- When locked, it's dust-, water-, and corrosion-proof
Get this active mic/line portable distribution system for your live events. Order today!
Drawmer KICKBOX 4X4 Portable Active Splitter Specifications:
- Input Impedance: mic (1kOhms), line (4.1kOhms)
- Maximum input level: +21dBu
- Output Impedance: 50Ohms
- Maximum output level: +21dBu
- <13.4Hz to 46kHz -1dB, <8Hz to 85kHz -3dB
- MIC EIN
- Ref: 150R, 0dB
- Audio band: -128dBu
- Line Input @+4dB 0.005%
- Ref: +4dB
- Audio band: -100dBu
- Full band: -93dBu
- Between adjacent channels: better than 87dB @ 20kHz
- 115V or 230V at 50-60Hz, 20VA
- T500mA for both 115V and 230V, Conforming to IEC 127-2
- 20mm x 5mm, Class 3 Slo-Blo, 250V working
Case size 305mm(W) x 144mm(H) x 270mm(D)
- Without isolating transformers 3.8kg
- Without isolating transformers 4.3kg