A little speaker cab with big punch and flat response.
The advanced 2-way design of the EAW SM129Z minimizes speaker enclosure size without sacrificing power
handling or sound quality. Solid bass from a 12" heavy-magnet woofer. Wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion pattern
comes from an 18" exit compression driver with a constant-directivity horn. Complex, asymmetrical crossover slopes and internal
passive filters produce a totally flat signal response. Adjustable MF presence tailors the EAW speaker to the room. 18-ply-to-the-inch
Baltic birch cab construction with rugged polyurethane coating, and ergonomically placed handles provide long system life
and ease of cartage/setup. 45° or 15° cab angle. Loop-through connectors. 450W handling. 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon
connectors. 14.75"W x 22.5"H x 12.5"D. 54 lbs.
EAW SM129Z 12"" 2-Way Stage Monitor Features:
- Minimum enclosure size with maximum power handling and sound quality
- 12" heavy-magnet woofer
- 18" exit compression driver with a constant-directivity horn
- Complex, asymmetrical crossover slopes
- Internal passive filters
- Adjustable MF presence
- 18-ply-to-the-inch Baltic birch cab construction
- Rugged polyurethane coating
- Ergonomically placed handles
- 45 degree or 15 degree cab angle
- Loop-through connectors
- 450W handling
- 2 parallel Neutrik NL4 Speakon connectors
- 14.75"W x 22.5"H x 12.5"D
- 54 lbs.
The quality of your playing depends on accurate stage monitoring. You don't need a huge
bank roll to get quality audio equipment. Order today.