A true stereo head with big power and studio-quality sound.
The Eden Navigator WTX1000N bass amp head is a true-stereo rig that delivers more features, more power,
and less weight. A Class D powerhouse, The Navigator weighs only 7 lb. but puts out 1000W (2x500W) of stereo power (2,000
peak). It has a tube input stage for warm basic tone, and a great set of tone tools: studio-quality compression, tube character
control, 3-band semi-parametric EQ, Enhance control with bypass, Turbo Boost switch, and DI with level control and pre/post
switching. With this full complement of features, the Navigator bass head is ready for professional performance onstage and
in the studio.
Eden WTX1000N Navigator Bass Amplifier Head Features:
- Tube input stage
- Studio-quality compression with variable threshold and rate controls
- Tube character control — controls tube grit tone
- Eden semi-parametric EQ: 3 sets of frequency controls with level cut or boost
- Enhance control potentiometer boosts the low, upper-mids and high frequencies while dipping the mids
- Enhance bypass switching for tonal A/B
- Turbo boost switch +6dB for instant volume change
- DI select switch for: Pre-compressor, and EQ, post compressor and pre-EQ, or post-comp and post EQ
- DI level control for direct output
- Stereo Output level
- Mute to tune switch
Eden WTX1000N Navigator Bass Amplifier Head Includes:
Get high true-stereo power from this lightweight rig—order the Eden WTX1000N now.
Eden WTX1000N Navigator Bass Amplifier Head Specifications:
- Power: 2 x 500W RMS @ 4 ohms
- Peak Power: 2000W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz–15kHz 2dB
- Distortion: .006%
- Weight: 7 lb.