A worn finish and tweaked tone controls give it distinction.
The Epiphone Special-II GT Electric Guitar has the trademark Les Paul shape with a cool worn black finish,
a LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge with a special V-Trem tailpiece that creates more sustain, and a tone control with an innovative
integrated killswitch/tone pot. The Epiphone Special-II GT is also loaded with a 650R alnico humbucking neck pickup and a
700T alnico humbucking bridge pickup for classic tone. With its 24-3/4"-scale slim-tapered neck the Epiphone guitar has a
smooth feel with great action.
Epiphone Special-II GT Electric Guitar Features:
- Style: Single-cutaway Les Paul
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Carved maple
- Finish: Worn Black
- Neck: Bolt-on hard maple
- Scale length: 24-3/4"
- Neck profile: slim-tapered
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
- No. of frets: 22
- Fingerboard inlays: Parallelogram
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Neck pickup: 650R Alnico humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Alnico humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Pushkill, 3-way toggle pickup selector
- Hardware: Black
- Tuners: Vintage tulips
- Bridge: the LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge creates more sustain
- Tailpiece: V-Trem
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Case: Not Included
This elegant yet ruggedly built instrument is made for serious rockin' Own one today!