Provides a stable flow of 120V of AC power and reduces line noise for uninterrupted service.
The 15 Amp Furman P-1800 AR delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect audio equipment from
problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages—all of which can damage sensitive
electronic equipment. The P-1800 AR accepts input voltages over a wide AC voltage range and transforms it to a constant output
of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance.
the P-1800 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring optimum
performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it will also
be fully protected by their exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) technologies.
This circuitry provides an extremely high level of power protection.
Furman P-1800 AR Voltage Regulator / Power Conditioner Features:
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides high level of surge & spike protection
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment
in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Large digital voltmeter/ammeter with discrete dimmer button displays incoming line voltage
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers
- 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet)
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC lne
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
Order the P-1800 AR and never worry about sags, brownouts, and overvoltages again.
Furman P-1800 AR Voltage Regulator / Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum Current: 15 amps @ 124 Volts
- Line Cord: Captive 3/14 AWG, 10 ft. black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- BNC Socket w/Switch: 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 140 VAC Nominal
- Approximate Input Voltage Capture Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Power Consumption: 5W
- Dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 1.75"H
- Weight: 15lb.