Protects your key audio equipment from AC line voltage irregularities.
The Furman 20 amp P-2400 AR power conditioner and voltage regulator delivers a stable 120 volts of AC
power to protect audio equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities such as sags, brownouts, or overvoltages—all
of which can cause sensitive electronic equipment to malfunction or sustain damage. The Furman P-2400 AR regulator/power conditioner
accepts input voltage between 97V-137V and transforms it to a constant output of 120V, ±5V. Voltages beyond that range
may also be converted to usable levels, depending on the range variance. With it's robust 20A capacity, the Furman power conditioner
and voltage regulator is ideal for high-current equipment such as power amplifiers or powering A/V racks in large installations.
the Furman P-2400 AR is a full-featured power conditioner that filters and purifies AC power, reducing line noise and ensuring
optimum performance. Not only will your equipment perform better with Furman's Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), but it
will also be fully protected by their exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) features.
This circuitry provides an extremely high level of power protection.
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner Features:
- True RMS Voltage Regulation delivers stable voltage output (selectable between 230V and 240V) to protect equipment from
problems caused by AC lne voltage irregularities
- Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment
in unsafe conditions
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp
- 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet)
Keep your gear out of (electrical) harm's way with a Furman power conditioner/regulator.
Order one for your studio!
Furman P-2400 AR Voltage Regulator/Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Maximum Current: 20 amps (De-rate 170mA/V for inputs less than 120VAC
- Line Cord: Captive 3/12 AWG, 10 FT, black cord with NEMA 20 plug
- receptacles: Two front panel 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Twelve rear panel: 20A NEMA5-20R outlets
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 139 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutdown: 145 VAC Nominal
- In Regulation Range: 97 to 137 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10dB @ 10kHz, 40dB @ 100kHz, 50dB @ 500kHz
- Dimensions: 19"W x 12"D x 3..5"H (483mmW x 305mmD x 89mmH)
- Weight: 39 lb. (18 kg.)
- Power Consumption: 13 watts