Protects your equipment from AC noise and distortion, keeping your signal clean.
The Furman PST-2+6 Power Station gives you the high protection level of Furman power conditioning and
features advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers
poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical
signal information which cripples performance. This is why it's more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering
your sensitive audio/video equipment with a power conditioner like the Furman PST-2+6. It has advanced surge protection with
zero ground contamination, cable/satellite and Telco connectors, an audible alarm to indicate excessive power surges—all
in a compact unit so you can place it where you need it most.
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development
of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's PST-2+6 Power Station
you reap the benefits of high-quality power purification and top-notch surge protection.
Furman PST-2+6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner Features:
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable/satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Audible alarm indicates excessive power surge
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- One-year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship
No need to live in fear. Get it on with this Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner.
Furman PST-2+6 Power Station Series AC Power Conditioner Specifications:
- Power consumption: 6W for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC noise attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40dB from 150kHz-100MHz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.7" x 11.75" x 5"
- Transient voltage surge suppression: 120 VAC-fused MOV shunt protection L-N, Telco, Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion
- AC current capacity: Input-15 Amps capacity required
- Output-15 amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined-continuous)
- Outlets: 8 filtered outlets
- Safety agency listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)