Big-gig watts and studio-quality tone shaping in a compact, 2U bass head.
The Genz Benz GBE 750 Bass Amp is only 2 rack units high, but puts out 750W of power and has a dual
channel preamp with active EQ for maximum tonal flexibility. The FET and tube preamps each run through a 5-band active EQ
and each preamp can be used individually or blended together. In addition to the channel controls, it also has Genz Benz's
Signal Shape circuit with Low Frequency Extension, Mid Scoop, and High Frequency Attack controls. The channels and Signal
Shape circuit are footswitchable with an included 5-button footswitch.
The GBE 750 delivers 400W power at 8 ohms, 675W
at 4 ohms, and 750W at 2 ohms. It has an active/passive selectable input, signal mute switch, tuner out, a soft-limit circuit,
LED indicators, master volume, sturdy metal chassis, knurled aluminum knobs with detents, variable speed fan cooling, full-featured
D.I., three effects loops, slave out jack, dual Speakon® output connectors, POWERFLEX impedance circuit, impedance selector
switch, dual voltage switch, and a heavy-duty toroidal transformer. 19"W x 3.5"H x 15"D. 33 lbs.
circuitry optimizes the massive power supply to more effectively deliver maximum power at 4 ohms and extended 2 ohm operation
into reactive loads. A large switch on the rear panel is provided so that the amplifier can be switched to correctly match
the total cabinet impedance load. A front-panel amber LED indicator indicates when the Powerflex feature is switched to 2
Genz Benz GBE 750 Bass Amp Features:
- 400W power at 8 ohms; 675W at 4 ohms; 750W at 2 ohms
- FET and 12AX7-based tube channels individually selectable, blendable, and footswitchable
- Active/passive input stage
- Signal mute switch
- Front- and rear-panel tuner out jacks
- Active 5-band EQ on each channel (footswitchable)
- Signal Shape Circuitry w/LF Extend, Mid Scoop, HF Attack (footswitchable)
- Soft limit circuit
- Comprehensive amplifier status LED's
- Master volume
- Sturdy 2-space metal chassis
- Solid aluminum knurled knobs
- Premium detent pots
- Variable speed fan cooling (thermally controlled)
- Heavy-duty 5-button footswitch
- Tuner Out (Parallel with Front Panel Tuner Out)
- Comprehensive D.I. section w/pre/post switch, attenuation, ground lift
- 3 effects loops
- Slave out jack
- Dual Speakon® output connectors
- POWERFLEX impedance selector switch
- Dual voltage switch
- Heavy-duty toroidal transformer
- 19"W x 3.5"H x 15"D
- 33 lbs.
Get it today and play the biggest gigs with total confidence. Order now!