The Shuttle series was developed by Genz•Benz for professional players who require an easily transported,
great sounding, and flexible bass system that is also full-featured.
The heart of the Shuttle series is the lightweight
amplifier design. This 2.75 lb. amplifier is available as a "head only" or in combo versions, such as this one, delivering
175 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 4 ohms. In the combo models, the amp chassis can be easily removed from it's combo "saddle"
in seconds and carried to a larger gig in the pocket of your bass case or the available carry bag.
The head is extremely
useful as a standalone unit, with a headphone output that is excellent for quiet, personal practice sessions. You can adjust
the volume level and tone you hear with the preamp, and, using the Post EQ setting on the DI, you can turn the Shuttle into
an outstanding preamp for recording.
However, with the Shuttle 3.0-8T, you get an ultra compact combo that delivers
impressive output and tone. The ported enclosure combines an 8" neodymium loudspeaker and soft-dome neodymium tweeter in a
"micro" 13.5 lb. package. The power rating is 175 watts; 300 watts with an optional extension cabinet.
Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0-8T 300 Watt Lightweight Bass 1x8 Combo Features:
- Shuttle 3.0 head
- High current, Class D power amplifier
- Extended range input gain for active/passive sensitivity
- Active EQ w/parametric mids
- 3-band signal shape circuit
- Tuner out
- Headphone jack
- Aux. input
- Limiter circuit
- LED status indicators
- Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs
- Full XLR direct out interface
- Custom sourced cast-frame 8" neodymium loudspeaker Custom sourced soft-dome neodymium tweeter with attenuation control.
- The cab is a Birch-ply, with heavy duty vinyl covering
- 175W as combo/300W with ext. cab
- Removable amp chassis
- Rear-ported for full responses
- Protected corners
- Speaker grill
Boost your sound with this convenient, compact combo. Order one today!
Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0-8T 300 Watt Lightweight Bass 1x8 Combo Specifications:
- Power: 175W/8 ohms; 300W/4 ohms
- Cabinet response: 58 - 20kHz
- Speaker configuration: 1x 8" & tweeter
- Preamp type: FET
- Dimensions: 11-7/8"W x 13.5"H x 10.75"D
- Weight: 13.5 lbs. as combo