One of the most comprehensive, lightweight, amplifier heads available.
Genz Benz continues its premiere innovations in bass amplification with the Shuttle 9.0, delivering
900W of power in a compact 4 lb. package. Developed from the highly successful Shuttle 6.0 platform, the Genz Benz Shuttle
9.0 offers the same simple tube preamp features and intuitive layout, along with exceptional headroom and responsive feel.
The powerhouse behind the Shuttle 9.0 bass amp head is a Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with P.H.A.T. (Proprietary
Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously convenient
Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 900W Lightweight Bass Amp Head Features:
- Ultra Lightweight 4 lb Design
- 500W/8 Ohms; 900W/4 Ohms
- Analog 12AX7 Tube Preamp
- Digital SMPS (Switch Mode Power Supply)
- High Current Class D Amplifier
- Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
- Active EQ with Parametric Mids
- 3-Band Signal Shape Circuit (Footswitchable)
- Signal Mute Switch (Footswitchable)
- Tuner Out
- Extended Range Input Gain Structure for Active/Passive Sensitivity
- Limiter Circuit
- LED Status Indicators
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Variable Speed Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Out Interface
- Aux. Input
- Headphone Jack
- Effects Loop
The Shuttle 9.0 offers a variety of power levels and preamp platforms for all applications.
Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 900W Lightweight Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Power Output 500W/900 W, 8 Ohm/4 Ohm
- Preamp Type: Tube
- Weight 4 lb.
- Dimensions: 2-1/2"H x 10"W x 10-1/2"D